Hey Gang! We survived Christmas. Now we just have Y2K19 to deal with. In this episode we:
- recall our Christmas and all the cool stuff we got.
- regret eating so much garbage over the last week
- find out what Kevin Spacey has been up to
- wish we could quit Wal-Mart too
- think about interesting sculptures we would like to erect in our front yard and…
- listen to the first song for Eurovision 2019
We’re Calgary’s funnest podcast.
Do us a favour and give us a good review on iTunes and make sure to spread the word. You can help us grow!
- Sunflower Bean – Come For Me
- Part Time – Before You Fall Apart