Society’s obsession with beauty is weird and getting them to do even weirder things – like getting fake abs, fake eyebrows, and fake dog testicles. Eric and Rachelle tackle plastic surgery, why people do it, and how they would do it. Speaking of plastic, we cover the entries from Cyprus, Serbia, and San Marino in this year;s Eurovision Song Contest.
We are Calgary’s Only podcast!
- Sign up here!
- Please don’t inject cooking oil into your face
- Plastic Bertrand – Ca Plane Pour Moi
- Chela – Plastic Gun
- Cyprus – John Karayiannis – One Thing I Should Have Done
- Serbia – Bojana Stamenov – Ceo svet je moj
- San Marino – Anita Simoncini & Michele Perniola – Chain of Lights